Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done

Except for a couple of extensions. Going to Florida for the next week. A big thank you to everybody who shares their expertise on the board. As for me (and I am sure others would agree), it is greatly appreciated.

Uh, pardon me,

but instead of going to Florida next week, would it be possible for you to come help me?? I'm running behind and could use some professional help. I'm splurging, but I can pay $6.00 an hour for your assistance. Can we make a deal???

Comment

I Hope

you have a good time. As for me I'm still waiting for some of my "Problem Children" to come in. Who knows maybe they moved on, with some that is a welcome thought.

Comment

What? No quarterly bookkeeping to get done? No last minute filers? The time between now and 4/15 is typically the busiest of my entire year.

I envy you, have fun in Florida!

Comment

Have a great time in the Sunshine state!

I have about another 70 returns due by the 15th.
          In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
          Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

I just bought a new boat last week

Every night when I get home and see it sitting there I dream of the 16th. Seems like the wierdos are really coming out of the woodwork this year just in time to get their stimulus check. This is the most rushed I've felt since I started in this business. But, hey, my bank account looks REALLLLL good right now (won't be singin' that tune in November though).

Comment

$7

I bid $7/hour.

Comment

Bid on work

$7/per hour, outrageous!! I'll do it for $6.50 and one fried Spam sandwich a day.

You have some nerve Lion!

Dennis

Comment

No

I wasn't bidding on the job, but on the worker. I want "done" to come work for me for $7/hour. You're hired for $6.50 and a sandwich, but I'm not paying for your airline ticket. I do have a guest room, but it still has boxes I haven't unpacked for my new home office. After you finish all my returns you can unpack.

Comment

Boxes

I don't do boxes!

Comment

I have "dibs"

I have "dibs" on Dennis' help first. He can come to North Carolina, the guest room is unpacked from the recent move, I might pay for his airline ticket, the the pot of coffee runs all day/night long. Not sure about the hourly rate though.

How did "Done" finish prior to 4/15/08, I have been trying for years to get out of the 4/1 - 4/15 crunch and it seems like it gets worse every year.

Sandy

Comment

Dibs

Let me see...

two beautiful women to work for. Two beautiful states, CT or NC. One will pay my price and feed me, one will not pay my price, but hook up a caffeine IV.

My thoughts are leaning toward the guest room with the most appeal...hmmm

Dennis

Comment

Well let's see

Downstairs private room, with private "full" bath, close to the kitchen and the coffee pot! Beautiful window view to the "woods", New Queen size bed and mattress and two very affectionate kitties that will sleep with you at night. Oh yes, and cable TV,

Breakfast is juice, oatmeal, toast/pastries (donuts), and lunch you are on your own, but gourmet meals for dinner! Dessert or late nite snack available.

How does that sound!

Sandy

Comment

There's a counter on the table

Lion............?

Comment

Sure

I can offer all that. Except, my cats have all passed away, so no indoor wildlife now. Lots of deer, squirrels, blue jays, woodpeckers, raccoons, and a fox or two outside, though. A coyote and a black bear have been spotted. And, last season a moose was wandering along the Merritt Parkway. Hubby cooks, thank goodness. Coffee or tea. Guest room is right across the hall from the office. How does $7.50 sound?

Comment

Working...
                              X