Trouble using the search feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble using the search feature

I am new with this Wed CD product and have been trying to search the Tax book but all I get is
    " 19 documents with 0 instances" and don't know where to find them. Can someone direct me??
    Last edited by Barb; 01-21-2008, 12:26 PM. Reason: for a word

I am not familiar with the WebCD but in any search engine when it gives you 0 instances it means it found nothing. Try narrowing your search and being specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Barb View Post
      I am new with this Wed CD product and have been trying to search the Tax book but all I get is
      " 19 documents with 0 instances" and don't know where to find them. Can someone direct me??
      If the word is not there, it should say 0 documents with 0 instances. It should never give a number other than 0 documents when there are no instances.

Are you using Adobe Reader version 8?

Tell me what word you are searching and let me see what I get.

Comment

Search problems

It doesn't make any difference what word I search for. I still get the same response just with different numbers. I have searched for a word that I KNOW is there and still it doesn't find it. I have to go to each individual chapter. I thought I could search the whole book. Am I wrong?

Comment

Call technical support. The search feature searches the entire book at once, not just individual chapters.

Comment

Working...
          X