Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Stamp

>>Intuit is about to release "TURBO STAMP"<<

Turbo Stamp offers free electronic filing of any message that you buy a stamp for. (They have a clever name for it, "e-mail.")

They also have a great new bank product -- PAL, the Postage Anticipation Loan. The way it works is, say you buy 1000 forever stamps (that is, you add $410 to your Forever Stamp Account). Then say rates go up another two cents in 2009. As soon as the increase is announced, you can use your forever stamps as security against a 50% cash loan of the increase amount. Fees are kind of high but don't worry about it because they come out of the forever stamps that you are never going to use anyway.

[Actually, I made all that up. Except Turbo Stamp--Dan made that up, and it was brilliant!]
    Last edited by jainen; 05-11-2007, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Shame on Dan

He should have labeled his post as a joke. I totally confused the Intuit Sales people when I called wanting to purchase Turbo Stamp Professional.

I don't know if the plans are still in the works but at one time the USPS was going to get into the business of delivering mail electronically. There were going to be kiosks at Post Offices where one could key in messages and scan in documents. The idea was that the documents would go electronically to the Post Office closest to the recipient then be printed and delivered like normal mail.

Comment

Working...
      X