No announcement yet.

ATX Refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCH bought TaxWise. One of things I liked about it was that it was also a local company in Rome, Georgia. I suppose it is still located there but when I use to call tech support I heard folk with a southern accent... now I don't I like that TaxSlayer has not been bought out. It doesn't hurt to look over software every now and then.

Comment

Unless I can find

someone else who has every possible IRS, State, and Local Income tax form and offers a pay per return program, I will buy into the MAX PPR as a supplement to Orrtax. I am a very insecure person and I need to know that my computer can handle any return out there.

Comment

Taxslayer

Originally posted by geekgirldany View Post
        How many business returns do you do a year?

Well I got my renewal invoice last week. Then they started calling this week. Thing is it has been three different people call. They must think they will get me in my weakiest and go ahead and renew I still would like to see what TaxSlayer has to offer.
        I remember now that I had the quote in the mail couple of weeks ago, but of course I
        just filed it away until after tax season.
        Since I do about ten entity returns a year these days (down from a bunch formerly),
        I'll have to call Taxwise to see what they can offer.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

I know just how you feel 'cause

Originally posted by erchess View Post
          ...every possible IRS, State, and Local Income tax form...I...need to know that my computer can handle any return out there.
          I live in constant fear and anguish -- never knowing when somebody will come through the door with something deeper than a C, E, or F.

Still, you can take comfort in the knowledge that -- although a possibility exists -- it's pretty much of a long shot that General Motors is coming to Weaverville (or Dogpatch) to insist that we handle the return for their Outer Mongolia operations. And, shoot, even if they do; "just say no."

Comment

Working...
          X