Drake efile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake efile

Anyone having issues with Drake efile? Earlier, a few of mine were not going, but eventually would go, but now I'm getting messages that I cannot connect. I have a handful still left to get out of here and am concerned.

Drake e-file

Originally posted by DTS View Post
    Anyone having issues with Drake efile? Earlier, a few of mine were not going, but eventually would go, but now I'm getting messages that I cannot connect. I have a handful still left to get out of here and am concerned.
    Mine are all filed - I got the last of the 8879's early today. When I try to acks, I do tge the message that I cannot connect - check my internet connection - Hello! I am on the internet.

Comment

I called support thought it was me. He said they were having a back log. To just keep trying and try sending the returns one at a time until it is fixed.

Comment

Yes I am right now transmission will not go through - and can also not get through on the phone "network difficulties"

Sandy

Comment

They are sitting in the "hopper" ready to go, labeled "Unsent batch (3)", which shows I have 6 returns to get out. I assume that they will go out later on.

And here JohnH has been done for many days now and I've been busting it to visit him at the picnic!

Comment

OK, you three confirmed it's not me. I did not think it was, but was concerned. I'll relax and keep checking.
            Thanks.

Comment

Are we supposed to sit here until midnight to wait for them to fix it?

The tax season has ended and I want to get out of it.

Comment

I called support thought it was me. He said they were having a back log. To just keep trying and try sending the returns one at a time until it is fixed.
                Dany,

Did Drake tell you to delete the unsent batches and then resend them one by one or leave them alone and they will pull them when they can? I cannot get through to talk to them.

Thanks.

Dennis

Comment

My question exactly as they are still unsent - I tried a couple of times to send the unsent and the Program just freezes on me - I get an error message to check my connection, but there is nothing wrong with my connection

It has to be Drake - and the phones won't go through either

Sandy

Comment

Me Too. Drake

I thought it was my computer that was the problem so was happy to log on and find others with same problem. I only have three to go and only one with a balance due. Could have been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by S T View Post
                      My question exactly as they are still unsent - I tried a couple of times to send the unsent and the Program just freezes on me - I get an error message to check my connection, but there is nothing wrong with my connection

It has to be Drake - and the phones won't go through either

Sandy
                      If we send like 7 extensions of different taxpayer in one package. Is the IRS going to possess them? Or each of them have to be sent in a different envelope?

Comment

I'm able to print an EF Selection Report and then a Transmission Report before the returns go into the unsent cyber-hell hopper folder. I thought this might help down the road, if needed.

Comment

Will IRS Possess the Returns?

Yes - IRS will hold them hostage.
                          Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Drake efile

Sorry to see many people having this issue, but glad to know that I am not the only one. Can't believe phone and internet lines are down. I was looking forward to relaxing tonight instead of sitting at my computer hitting the send over and over and praying for a connection. What a mess.

Comment

Drake finally fixed the problem about 11:00P.M.
                              My last transmission had gone through, so all I was waiting for was to process the ACK, so I didn't wait up until the problem was fixed. This morning, I got the ACK.
                              I had a GA state return with no ACK, but I found it had been accepted by going into Drake's EF Data base.

I think I'll warn the late filers next year that this can happen on the last day of tax season due to the high volume of transmissions which might overload the system. (Although that may not be the cause of the problem, it sounds like it could be.)

Comment

Working...
                              X