Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Say it ain't so, Sunffleupagus!

Originally posted by Burke
    ...we have a couple of different kinds of that type in our office. Being the neanderthal that I am, I am still running a 7-yr old Dell which came with a mini-tower (very slim). I just turned it over on its side -- its about 3-4 inches thick -- and set the monitor on top of it...
    Gasp! I'm running a 2-yr old Dell which came with a mini-tower (very slim) and thought it was the sharpest state-of-the-art Cro-Magnon tool in the shed (well, sort of; I didn't actually turn the dang thang over on its side; in fact it's just sittin' there straight up and lookin' kinda ordinary).

Rats! Trounced again, technologically-speakin'. Guess those ol' Arkansas rube stereotypes are on the money after all. What'll the Duke say 'bout this? Thought I was fixed up for five years and now...ever'thang may be up-to-date in Kansas City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wumfO...yer_detailpage,

but we Dogpatchers gotta get crackin'.

Andy Rooney once complained that RepairMen continually irked him and were all alike (something like this):

AR - Can you fix my computer?
    RM - Maybe. This thing's bad obsolete. How old is it anyway?
    AR - I got it in '05.
    RM - Awww, geez, I dunno! That's pretty old, mister.
    AR - Let me ask you something. Do you buy a new computer every year?
    RM - Uh, no. No, I uh, I... (pick one) (a) use the company's computer (b) don't have one at the moment (c) have a 1998 Stanley SteamCalc.

P.S. I'm buyin' an electric pencil sharpener today.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 01-09-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Bart: Just be sure it's a solar-powered electric pencil sharpener.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I have a HP all in one desktop that I bought a year ago on black Friday sale. Really like it.

Comment

Working...
        X