Insulated duct work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar blanket

Had a client last week wanted to claim a pool solar blanket for energy credit. Hey, she said, "It's solar and it's energy efficient"

I avoided an argument as they were over the limit from past years deductions.

Comment

Wow, good one

Originally posted by mactoolsix View Post
      Had a client last week wanted to claim a pool solar blanket for energy credit. Hey, she said, "It's solar and it's energy efficient"

I avoided an argument as they were over the limit from past years deductions.
      Too funny. I can barely figure out where things go on that form. Wonder what your client would come up with if asked to show you what line. Clients like that always have an answer, though. LOL.
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Where's the line?

Originally posted by RitaB View Post
        Too funny. I can barely figure out where things go on that form. Wonder what your client would come up with if asked to show you what line. Clients like that always have an answer, though. LOL.
        Oh, she asked me that question... "What line does it go on?"

I should tell her a fishin' line in the bottom of the swamp!
        "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Working...
        X