No announcement yet.

IRS gone crazy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My zip code starts with a 3; my social security number starts with a 2 and my EA # starts with an 8.

Now our math geniuses can start computing.

Linda, EA

Comment

Daily

What I think is the "highlight" of my day is walking down my very long driveway to the mailbox to discover an envelope from the IRS and that envelope will contain my EA renewal.

Okay as of Tues 10/4/11 I have been so disappointed - No envelope!

I feel like I am waiting for the "Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes" and someone knocking at my door with Cameras, etc

I am happy that a few more posters - posted that they finally received their renewals. But enough already!

I am still waiting!!

Sandy
      Last edited by S T; 10-05-2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

You

You'll be the last one delivered 28 November! But, think of all the exercise you're getting walking down your driveway each day.

Comment

Originally posted by S T View Post
          What I think is the "highlight" of my day is walking down my very long driveway to the mailbox to discover an envelope from the IRS and that envelope will contain my EA renewal.

Okay as of Tues 10/4/11 I have been so disappointed - No envelope!

I feel like I am waiting for the "Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes" and someone knocking at my door with Cameras, etc

I am happy that a few more posters - posted that they finally received their renewals. But enough already!

I am still waiting!!

Sandy
          Kinda how I feel! And I have a short driveway!

Comment

Size does count.

The EA card is approximately 2-1/2 x 4 in size. So when you go to the mailbox to look for it, look for an envelope that is 9 x 11.

Comment

I received my card in the mail today. Thank goodness they haven't dropped Saturday mail delivery!!!!
              You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Working...
              X