IRS gone crazy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS gone crazy???

I received in the mail yesterday.....not one, but 2 envelopes from IRS........

with my new EA card.

Now I have 3 cards!!!!!!!!

Has their computer gone whacky? I don't know what is going on. Don't know if I should call someone or just laugh it off.

I hope some of you have gotten yours by now.

Linda, EA

Still Waiting

I am still waiting for my EA renewal.

Sandy

Comment

Still waiting for mine too....maybe you got ours by accident.

Comment

Does one of them have my name on it? Cause I'm still waiting also.

Comment

Maybe I should try to sell 2 of these...lol JUST KIDDING!! Please don't take me serious.

I am thoroughly confused.

Linda, EA

Comment

Originally posted by oceanlovin'ea View Post
            Maybe I should try to sell 2 of these...lol JUST KIDDING!! Please don't take me serious.

I am thoroughly confused.

Linda, EA
            I bid $100 to start!

Comment

I'm in at $100.01. Can you change the name on it?

Comment

Having recently caught a snippet of The Lake House, I thought it was mine. Could you please hang onto it until after I pass the next two parts?

Comment

Originally posted by oceanlovin'ea View Post
                  I received in the mail yesterday.....not one, but 2 envelopes from IRS........

with my new EA card.

Now I have 3 cards!!!!!!!!

Has their computer gone whacky? I don't know what is going on. Don't know if I should call someone or just laugh it off.

I hope some of you have gotten yours by now.

Linda, EA
                  I recived 2 more as well. Now I have 3.
                  Lennox C. (Len) Boush, EA, FNTPI
                  Heritage Income Tax Service, Inc.
                  Portsmouth, VA

Comment

Renewal Cards Being Mailed

From tonight's NAEA E@lert:

EA Renewals for SSNs 4,5,6

We’ve been talking with a number of members who have questions about when to expect renewal cards. In conversations with OPR staff, we’ve learned that OPR started mailing cards on September 9th, earlier than initially expected. Going forward, renewal cards will be mailed on a weekly basis. OPR expects to process all applications and issue all renewal enrollment cards before November 28, which is 90 days after the end of the delayed renewal period.

Comment

Fwiw

I received one and only one card and everything about it appears to be correct.

Comment

Since this is the most recent thread no the EA Renewal.... well I got mine today! Sure was happy to see it. Wonder if I will get 3 more like Linda

Comment

YEA for you. Glad to see they are starting to get them out.

Linda, EA

Comment

Originally posted by erchess View Post
                            I received one and only one card and everything about it appears to be correct.
                            Originally posted by geekgirldany View Post
                            Since this is the most recent thread no the EA Renewal.... well I got mine today! Sure was happy to see it. Wonder if I will get 3 more like Linda
                            Now I'm getting jealous! Can't wait to post that I've received mine!

Comment

Got mine!

I applied June 1 online and finally the card arrived in the mail yesterday!

I wonder what criteria were used to schedule mailings. I live on the West Coast (zip code beginning with 9) but have a low SS # (beginning with 1) and my EA # is a 5 digit # beginning with 8. Does anyone have a theory as to the order they are sending them out? It can't be in the order that application and money were received.

Comment

Working...
                              X