OT Gretel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gott im Himmel!

Du bist eine sehr gluechliche maedchen, und ich sende beste gut .... uh... (you know!)

Kuess die hand, und
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Get well quickly

Our prayers are with you.

Comment

Prayers

Our prayers are with you, Gretel. Love your attitude!

Comment

My get well prayers as well. 5 years ago my husband had a seizure while driving, he was not hurt, but I spent 30 days in the hospital, and got out on Dec 11th. And by the grace of God got thru Tax Season. Accidents can be a blessing, Prayers, friends, and a good attitude bring you through the rough times. There will be so many blessings along the way. I would not have changed these last 5 years for anything. Sounds like you have made some new friends already. forgiveness is such a powerful experience.

By the way I just had my 4th surgery on my knee, and I am close to walking for the first time without a walker or cane, I am looking forward to it.

My prayers for you, the other driver, and all your family, get well soon.

Comment

Well wishes....

Gretel,

Glad to hear you are doing better. We do miss you when you aren't posting!

Mo

Comment

My thoughts are with you, dear Girl. Take care. All good to you. Laura
              Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
              X