NT / Wow! I love this client

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PIGLEE
    replied
    I have a long story about my first pig, Now my clients bring me pigs to add to my collection. A girl once said she counted 107 pigs in my office (I also have some at home). It is crazy, but I love it. The gal that used to work with me collected Cows. When clients could not remember our names the receptionist would ask them, "Well, were you in the room with the Pigs, or the Cows." They did not know our name, but they knew us by our surroundings.

    Jan

    Leave a comment:


  • erchess
    replied
    Rita

    You have a good friend there who is more than a client. I have some like that too. I guess neither of us charges enough. Now that you are a tax professional and no longer a meter maid you should expect to be paid more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chief
    replied
    Both of you

    crack me up. Thanks for the good laughs.

    Leave a comment:


  • RitaB
    replied
    LOL, I thought you were going to say...

    Originally posted by JohnH
    What a coincidence.
    Sounds similar to something that happened to me last week.

    I had a client in here who was sneezing & coughing to beat the band.
    I commented that he probably had a cold.
    Sure enough, when I woke up the next day I found out he had given me one too.
    ... that a client also gave YOU a purse! You crack me up, JohnH!

    Leave a comment:


  • BP.
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnH

    I had a client in here
    What??? Apparently there's a good reason this goes against your regular SOP!

    Leave a comment:


  • JohnH
    replied
    What a coincidence.
    Sounds similar to something that happened to me last week.

    I had a client in here who was sneezing & coughing to beat the band.
    I commented that he probably had a cold.
    Sure enough, when I woke up the next day I found out he had given me one too.
    Last edited by JohnH; 02-04-2010, 11:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • RitaB
    started a topic NT / Wow! I love this client

    NT / Wow! I love this client

    I had remarked to a client when she dropped off her stuff last week that I loved her purse.

    When she picked up her return just now, SHE GAVE ME A PURSE JUST LIKE IT!!

    Wow, made my day! So thoughtful!
Working...