Let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
    And the magic word, Tim, is "Cheers!" (I wonder why). Next time I'm visiting my daughter in Tampa I'll call you and let you buy me some "cheers!" (Scotch,
    single malt.)

And btw, I also grew up in the grocery business, starting at age 8.
    You got it on the scotch. I like a good beer on tap, like Newcastle or Yuengling.

I started in the grocery biz a week after my 16th birthday, in '83, and quit in 1997.

@BP. I will. I keep on saying it will be my last year, I'm tired of working for the chain, though the training is top notch. I would love to have my own business.
    If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

Comment

Originally posted by powerage View Post

I like . . . Yuengling.
      Ahhh, Pennsylvania's finest! Up here all we have to order is "a lager please" and you'll be served a Yuengie.

Comment

Unbelievable

Just had a caller who was apparently running a cash register while trying to ask me stupid questions. I could hear her talking to customers. I asked her, "Is this a bad time for you?"

She didn't even get that I was being sarcastic.

One of her questions: "I had to pay in last year, will that effect this year?"
        If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X