Yep, everybody’s been e-filing for 20+ years.

Nearly-obsolete, but paper forms needed for those cases that aren’t “normal.”

I have some of these each year, and keep addressed envelopes on hand for clients’ use:

Form 14039- for identity theft;

Form 8948- for unfixable rejects (you know them, the dependent or wrong parent who got there first)
or by taxpayer choice;

Form 1040V- some use checks; and

Those few who file after e-file season’s closed, and before it reopens- like now.

TTB has it covered- p. 16-1. I liked knowing about the changes.