• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hr 1424

450 pages.

About 113 pages deal with the bailout.

Good news!

Excise tax on childrens wooden arrows is repealed.
    Last edited by veritas; 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM.

Yes

I heard this two. Isn't our Congress wonderful!!!

Comment

Update on arrow tax

It's targeted for an Oregon company.

Comment

It's good to be a webfoot

Originally posted by veritas View Post
        It's targeted for an Oregon company.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...N8L2k&refer=us
        Way to go Wyden and Smith, bring home that pork. suuuWEEE!
        "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Comment

Second Bailout Bill

Congress has passed the second Bailout Bill and the President is expected to
          sign it into law possibly today.

Comment

Now it is time for the FBI to get to the route of the problem and let the chips fall where they may.............................
            This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Too late?

So does this mean I can't buy that $750,000 home for nothing down and a no documentation adjustable rate mortgage? I make over $25,000 a year, and that new $7,500 tax credit would come in handy.

Comment

Does anyone know if the amendment to exempt rental income and forgiveness of debt income applying to properties located in the Dominican Republic & owned by members of Congress made it into the final bill?
                "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

We need the tax break for wooden arrows. The only trees thay allow us to cut are to small for anything else.

Comment

Working...
                  X