Which do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which do you use?

Don’t mean to revive old topics, but I'm deciding on what to use on my business cards. How do you represent yourself on stationary and business cards? Enrolled, admitted, licensed, or something else. I have read different things and this old post has some interesting views in it. I brought the thread below up to the top for review.

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by drdino; 09-30-2008, 04:34 PM.

nomenclature

Originally posted by drdino View Post
    Don’t mean to revive old topics, but I'm deciding on what to use on my business cards. How do you represent yourself on stationary and business cards? Enrolled, admitted, licensed, or something else. I have read different things and this old post has some interesting views in it. I brought the thread below up to the top for review.

Thanks in advance...
    Actually I use "EA: after my name, but stay away from using the word "Enrolled."

Rather down below is "Licensed to represent taxpayers before IRS."

btw, when you get a chance, check your private messages here.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

I have printed cards on two occasions

and I currently use them interchangably. One has EA after my name and one does not and they both say "Enrolled To Practice Before the IRS". My stationery says EA..

Comment

Thanks

I was thinking, 'Admitted to practice before the IRS'. I will have 2 cards also but I will leave my medical degree off one of them. Will use EA, CFP or CFP, EA. Haven't decided yet!

Comment

Or....

Originally posted by drdino View Post
          I was thinking, 'Admitted to practice before the IRS'. I will have 2 cards also but I will leave my medical degree off one of them. Will use EA, CFP or CFP, EA. Haven't decided yet!
          how about "TD"? (tax doctor)
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Hmmmm

You may be on to something there!

Comment

Working...
            X