Franchise Return-texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franchise Return-texas

I am working on a franchise return for Texas. The new rules have me a little confused.
    On the cogs---the manual states that it will not be the same as for federal income tax reporting. --- but could add wages and adv ...etc... this is for a tire & auto shop... how would one detereming exactly what could be used for labor costs,payroll and depreciation??? for this new cogs figure. anyone have any

Texas Franchise Tax

Originally posted by gman View Post
    I am working on a franchise return for Texas. The new rules have me a little confused.
    On the cogs---the manual states that it will not be the same as for federal income tax reporting. --- but could add wages and adv ...etc... this is for a tire & auto shop... how would one detereming exactly what could be used for labor costs,payroll and depreciation??? for this new cogs figure. anyone have any
    Check out this website for the Texas Comptroller:
    Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts The Texas Comptroller’s office is the state’s chief tax collector, accountant, revenue estimator and treasurer. This office strives to provide you the best possible services and resources to do business in Texas. This website provides you with easy access to tax forms, lookup tools and the ability to file and pay taxes.

Complicated as heck!
    Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
    X