New printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New printer

We decided to update. We have been using HP 4050s for years.

Purchased a Lexmark that prints 45ppm.

Price $679.
    Last edited by veritas; 09-02-2008, 09:33 PM. Reason: I origially said 4100s

So how do you like the Lexmark? What made you choose the Lexmark over HP?

I have a HP 4100 and HP 4050, both still have plenty of printing time left according to my maintenance guy. Neither have been much trouble, just unhappy that I have to order two different cartridges, both of which are somewhat expensive.

Sandy

Comment

I have always

liked HP.

My client sells Lexmark and HP has pulled back service to a few companies which I don't care to deal with.

45 pages a minute is awesome. And the price is great. Time will tell how it holds up. It can be used as a network printer, USB or parallel.
      Last edited by veritas; 09-02-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Keep us posted

You will have to continue to update us. Yes 45 ppm is "awesome", that should be able to produce the tax returns in record time.

Thanks for the info, I am not in the market for new printers, but you just never know, and I just had my HP 4100 and 4050 serviced before the move to NC. So I will hope for the best and maintenace free for a little while.

Sandy

Comment

Veritas update on your Lexmark

Veritas how is your new printer? Will you share the Model number so I can look up the info.

Hate to ask this time of year, but my 4050 HP is on it's last legs and I don't think it is even going to make it for another two weeks.

Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X