• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's free cpe:

1 pm EST

2pm EST

Tax Penalties in IRS Examinations
    (click on the second seminar listed today on the calendar, 8-26-08)
    Take the lead with Dbriefs—live webcasts that give you valuable insights on important developments affecting your business.

Deloitte's seminar on tax penalites

Originally posted by snowbird View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up ... the one I going to be interested in listening to is the Tax Penalties in IRS Examinations on Tuesday August 26, 2008. It will be interesting if he brings anything up about the new push for Tax Preparer Penalties.
    I'll be interested to hear any comments from you and anyone else on this site regarding today's seminar.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate1968 View Post
      I'll be interested to hear any comments from you and anyone else on this site regarding today's seminar.

I missed it ... wife has a health problem. However, I plan to listen to the archive when available tomorrow. Will respond then ...

Comment

Snowbird,

Unfortunately, it did touch on any new push for preparer penalites. It mostly centered on penalties against taxpayers. A lot about building a defense against TP penalty in tax court. Maybe more for tax attorneys than a preparer like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate1968 View Post
          Snowbird,

Unfortunately, it did touch on any new push for preparer penalites. It mostly centered on penalties against taxpayers. A lot about building a defense against TP penalty in tax court. Maybe more for tax attorneys than a preparer like myself.

Did you try the ask a questin box in the web cast? Of course, I will not be able to do that with the archive.

Comment

No, snow, i didn't think to ask.

Comment

Working...
            X