Orrtax/Intellitax and Taxwise Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orrtax/Intellitax and Taxwise Comparison

I am evaluating Orrtax/Intellitax and Taxwise through TRX Alliance to come up with a decision for the software I intend to use for the next tax season. I really like Orrtax/Intellitax because it seems very easy to use but it doesn't fully integrate with the state of MN (the property tax forms) and therefore this portion can not be efiled, and some manual work is required to complete the forms I have started to evaluate taxwise but for some reason, I haven't some difficulties with navigation around the program and finding what I need in order to process a return.

Are there any users of any of these two programs that can tell me the pros and cons of each according to their opinions?

I process about 250-300 individual returns and for the most part, 90% percent, they are the very simple, easy 1040 returns. I am a one shop provider, although I am looking at the possibility of opening up a second office for the next tax season and would like to know how easy it is to share the date from one office to the other.

I appreciate your feedback.
Working...
X