Free CPE offered today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free CPE offered today

3 hour long seminars are offered at 2 PM eastern time; today, tomorrow and Thursday.

Take the lead with Dbriefs—live webcasts that give you valuable insights on important developments affecting your business.

These free CPE credits are gifts.
    Last edited by Skate1968; 08-19-2008, 11:38 AM. Reason: to add

Hey -- Skate 68

Where've you been, dude? I haven't talked to/about you for a year (I don't think). Maybe you showed up while I was taking my two-month-time-out. Anyway, it's nice to have you back.

Thanx for the free CPE tip, but unfortunately I've already parted with over two hundred bucks for 24 hours of correspondence courses (getting the other 16 in a sure-nuff real classroom).

Whatcha been up to? As I recall, last year you were talking about maybe taking a job with IRS -- what happened on that deal?

Comment

Hey Bart,
      Thanks for the welcome back.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up ... the one I going to be interested in listening to is the Tax Penalties in IRS Examinations on Tuesday August 26, 2008. It will be interesting if he brings anything up about the new push for Tax Preparer Penalties.

Comment

Thanks back to you snowbird. I did not notice that myself. To be honest, i take them merely because they are free and easy as hell. But the topics rarely ever relate to what i do.

If i need to brush up on a subject i'll go elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X