Black Bart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Bart

Where the **** is Black Bart? The ole' buzzard's too mean to die...

Maybe he has bought a self-improvement book and has suddenly transformed himself into an erudite transcendentalist whose decorum now undergoes severe disruption at the very thought of the demeaning demands of tax preparation.

C'mon Bart. Hillbilly has a phrase for the above -- "Don't get above yer raisin' ".

Nashville

You must have been reading my mind 2000 miles away! I was going to post about Bart tonight. We have not heard from him in months.

Bart, it's time you get back to the board. We miss you, big-time!

D

Comment

Has anyone sent the man a private message?

Will management tell us how often he has logged on since his last post?

Does anyone have any basis at all for believing he still reads what is here?

Comment

Originally posted by erchess View Post
        Will management tell us how often he has logged on since his last post?
        Every so often, BB will disappear and then reappear in his usual glory. I don't think "management" would or should divulge this info to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DTS View Post
          Every so often, BB will disappear and then reappear in his usual glory. I don't think "management" would or should divulge this info to anyone.
          I am sure you are correct, DTS if memory serves I think he usually will reappear after deer season is over.

Comment

To Nashville and my friends

I'm present and accounted for. Thank you for your concern and excusez moi the absence. I simply ran out of words a couple of months ago and buried myself in the remodeling of a rental office (paintin', plasterin', 'n' piddlin'),

Actually I'd planned to sway in the occasional breeze this summer via my fancy new Bean's rope hammock, sip lemonade, swat flies, and read a deep Russian novel, but...it didn't pan out.

Oh well, maybe next year.

What's YOUR version of "How I Spent My Summer Vacation"?
            Last edited by Black Bart; 08-15-2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Excellent quote

"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?" -- Abraham Lincoln."
              Last edited by veritas; 08-15-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Bb

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
                I'm present and accounted for...I simply ran out of words a couple of months ago and buried myself in the remodeling of a rental office (paintin', plasterin', 'n' piddlin')...
                Bart,

How does the Great Black Bart run out of words?

It's sure nice to hear you're trying to keep yourself busy. I look forward to seeing your posts soon, as I always have.

Enjoy the rest of this nice summer!

D

Comment

BB how goes it?
                  I have spent my summer doing you guessed it "work"! Took one or two days off right after tax season and been working ever since.
                  My time off comes durring oct,nov,dec when I am a field, with the pop of a 12 gauge in the back ground.

Comment

Working...
                  X