Accountant's World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant's World

A link in TTB - Tools then Engagement Letters then More Engagement Letters takes one to a site called Accountant's World. Is this a worthwhile site? What do I get for my free lifetime membership and when will how start asking for how much money and for what? Who puts up this site and why do they put it up?

Accountant's World

Erchess, You will have to go to the sight to see what they offer and whether it is of any benefit for you and what you will receive for your Membership. As far as a I know the membership is free, so what do you have to lose!

I didn't signed on through the Tax book, but was signed on personally prior to TMI. . Okay sight, a lot of info, but I had a hard time on the message board. Some really knowledgable people, but not necessarily so friendly. I haven't been back to their discussion board in probably over a year.

Too many email transmissions on all of the products, and I really recieved a lot of phone calls as well, selling other products. (solicitation)

A nice feature was something that I remember is something about posting a question, and then a reply would also be posted in your email if the "toggles" were set up properly.

Guess I am just too comfortable with the TMI board, so don't venture too much onto to other discussion Boards, unless I don't receive an answer here.

Sandy

Comment

Hi Sandy

Now I understand why they have their site with the free stuff, They have products and services they want me to buy and about which they will call and email if I take the free membership. I guess I am ignorant enough that I only suspected that rather than assuming it and so I wanted to hear that from someone else. My Site does much the same so I don't mean to come across as critical of their marketing but I get too many solicitations as it is so I do not want any more.

Comment

I too use AW ... but it is possible to not get phone calls, etc. I only get the daily email of the news stories. The news stories are useful because they deal with accounting, tax, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X