Does anyone know about WOTC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know about WOTC?

Hi Folks, I am a businessman I want to go for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit! Does anyone know the procedure of it, so that I can enjoy its benefit? If you people have any knowledge regarding this, please let me know. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks for any help!

You can find a lot of information

Originally posted by zimka11 View Post
    Hi Folks, I am a businessman I want to go for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit! Does anyone know the procedure of it, so that I can enjoy its benefit? If you people have any knowledge regarding this, please let me know. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks for any help!
    on this topic doing a simple Google search.

Here is a link to F5584 at the IRS website. You should print this out and read all the information, as there are a number of informative sections:

Also, you should visit http://www.doleta.gov/business/incentives/opptax/
    That website also points you to some necessary IRS steps you will need to accomplish as well as giving you information on how to accomplish the steps necessary in your particular state.

Lastly, you are requesting "free" information from "paid" professionals within a certain industry. I hope you can understand the reticence of individuals to give away the fruits of their labor "below cost".

Happy searching.
    Just because I look dumb does not mean I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by travis bickle View Post

Lastly, you are requesting "free" information from "paid" professionals within a certain industry. I hope you can understand the reticence of individuals to give away the fruits of their labor "below cost".
      Travis, very well stated in a respectful manner. All I might add is that even reading about the subject may very well not do a good job on this subject. It would probably be worth the cost of hiring a professional in this area for advice and guidance.

LT
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
      X