Software For Music Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software For Music Store

New client has music store-instruments, cd's books, supplies etc.
    What would be an appropriate software that can be used for accounting and controlling of inventory.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    deo

Trade

Have him check with members in his trade organizations and look for ads in his trade journals. QuickBooks has gotten better at inventory, has a POS edition. Maybe a couple of local stores will let him look at their systems. He could ask around at the next Chamber of Commerce meeting.

Comment

Business Aviator

Peachtree is currently working with Business Aviator as an inventory control software. I helped out with the BA program and you can download a trial version for free.
      I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Just a Thought

Sounds like you have a merchandising operation here. Some of the software packages have robust inventory modules.

Be advised that it doesn't SOUND like you need an inventory package with manufacturing. These are more expensive and complex. Don't pay extra.

Comment

software for music store

If your client is not familar with bookkeeping or accounting I would strongly suggest he find someone who is. Clients that open businesses without records keeping knowledge tend to expect the tax preparer to go through all their invoices and receipts...I tell my clients I don't do bookkeeping, I do taxes. There is just so much that has to be known by whoever is doing the books...i.e. depreciation, etc and if the client is not familiar with bookkeeping, accounting or those types of programs, they can really mess up the final figures. taxea
          Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
          X