Sailing on a summer breeze...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sailing on a summer breeze...

On the off chance that 100% of us aren't carefree, devil-may-care playgirls and playboys who are waverunning over the lake like a stone, how about a show of hands? Who's here, had rather keep it quiet, but is bold enought to say "Aw, what the hey! Yeah, I'm at home this weekend"?

Home Sweet Home

Hey Bart - I'm home and loving every minute of it. Hubby's visiting his parents so I'll be sitting around eating bon-bons, watching chick flicks and farting out loud.

Comment

I'm here, as well

Not watching chick-flicks, however, as I have control of the remote! Plan on watching TV and just doing nothing. I really need to recharge for a couple of days. A client brought by the Bourne Ultimatum for us to enjoy, so that's on the schedule for tonight.

Dennis

Comment

Home also. Went away last weekend when it wasn't so crowded.
        JG

Comment

Staying home and relaxing

My son had his high school graduation ceremony last night. So we have had plenty doings.

Comment

I am home this weekend

I will be going to one of the Drake Seminars in upstate SC in June and if I am able to go to the one on June 13 in Greenvillle I will get to spend Friday afternoon and evening with relatives in that city before coming back. I might also go to a Chess Tournament one weekend this summer.

Comment

So, Mr. Bart..

what are you doing this weekend? Friends and family or you and Mrs. Bart keeping each other company this holiday?

Dennis

Comment

Just a little light reading this weekend: brushing up on the flow-through entity income allocation rules and how they apply to non-calendar year partnership self-employment income for the safe harbor requirements of the individual quarterly estimated income tax installment payment provisions at §1.6654-2(d)(2)(ii)(B) in the regs....

Not likely. :-)))
                Last edited by les grans; 05-25-2008, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Gettin' ready to go for a ride on my new Ultra Classic

this afternoon and then we're headin' to the lake tomorrow. Water's just gettin' warm enough round here to get in, so I'm gonna take a ride on the tube behind the boat.

Do still have stacks of work sittin' at the office though, and was actually up late last night and early this morning working on a review and compilation that the client needs to present to a lender by tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Memorial Day to all and thanks to any who have ever served for yours (and your family's) sacrifice of time, money and (the ultimate) life.

Comment

Home also

My wife and I are going to play 9 holes of golf this afternoon, other than that we planted some things in our garden. We put up a fence this year in an effort to keep out those long eared stealers. If my memory serves me taking things that don't belong to you is considered stealing. Hope all of you have a nice holiday.

Comment

Packing

We are packing. We leave Wednesday for 25 days in Israel.

Comment

Home this weekend

Tomorrow will be out working on building some trails for my wife on some land we own around a small lake. She likes to walk in the woods.

Besides, if you are broke like me, you can't afford the gas.

LT
                        Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Hanging around

Hanging around trying to avoid preparing returns on extension and to avoid the clients calling and e-mailing about their returns on extension. Went to the Indiana Jones movie Friday night. It's fun. Glad to see an old guy star in a movie. Stepdaughter was at church and around today; just left. We went out to lunch by the water and ate outside. Then, bought some cheap plants at Wal-Mart to spruce up the screened porch; but until I clean up all the pollen, I won't be out there much. Did finish up one return and have it packaged up ready to mail Tuesday. Just being lazy.

Comment

Just Got Back

from the Las Vegas CSEA Super Seminars...and oh yes I am home for the weekend, and tired as all get out...Will be watching movies and ordering out...LOL

Comment

Staying around home for the holiday weekend. Also working on a client project off & on over the weekend which I want to have ready by Tues AM. Wish me luck. Main spreadsheet is laid out, but still lots of QuickBooks cleanup to be done before it's finalized.
                              "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
                              X