Worksheet for Vacation Pay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worksheet for Vacation Pay??

I am looking for a worksheet that will allow me to add the vacation days/hours accumulated and then a place to also subtract the days/hours used. Is there a simple way to keep track of this information? I have a new payroll client and they have asked me to keep track of this for them. They accumulate vacation pay based on three weeks per year and it is to be calculated on an annual basis. I was thinking about making adjustment per month to show the accumulated hours and then subtract the hours used by each employee. Is there an easy way to keep track...a program or something on-line? Thanks for your assistance!

Tracking "earned" vacation pay.

Without looking to see if vacation pay is handled the same way as sick pay, let me offer you a suggestion.

I am using Accountants' World, Payroll AC, online payroll. This system will track "earned" sick pay - even tracking negative time, if the employer chooses to "pay" sick time before it is earned.

I assume it will also track vacation pay in the same way.

Earned, and used, sick pay is displayed on the payroll check stub.

I think a call to their tech support would provide a more definitive answer. Contact me offline, www.SunTaxMan.com for their number, if you are interested.
    T. R. Miller
    SunTaxMan
    www.SunTaxMan.com

Comment

Working...
    X