Will we get our check???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we get our check???

Well, I just got the letter in the mail today that our whopping $85 tax refund for '08 will be applied to our past due State tax.

Does anyone know if they will also apply our "stimulus check" to this past due amount also??

If so that I guess we won't be doing any "stimulating" of the economy!
    Thanks

Perhaps your state can fund something with the money you owe them thus stimulating something, anyway. If you paid them off before the stimulus payments are issued you'd get it.

Comment

Go to

Irs.gov

they have all of the questions and answers

Sandy

Comment

You already stimulated the economy. You spent money that should have been used to pay your taxes on something else a long time ago. Now you're just paying back the loan. In that sense you got your stimulus payment very early, so thanks for doing your part to stimulate the economy before most of the rest of us.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I can't believe you guys....Hear is a T/P with many troubles and in need of every dollar he can get his hands on. Just because he doesn't pay his bills timely and "Uncle" is after him from any way he can, doesn't mean that he is not a taxpayer that needs respect and consulation. Actually he will be contributing/paying more taxes than he should because now he will be paying penalties and interest. My hat is off to him for being such fine contributor to our tax system, albeit slow.
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
          X