Colorado E-File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado E-File

Could someone who E-files to Co often tell me how long it takes to have an E-file accepted? I sent one in Apr 15 and still no ack.

This is only

the 17th and I have had an acknowledgement take a week. This particular client had a refund of around $15k, so perhaps they were doing a "quick look". Maybe your client is getting a "quick look" but I suspect with all the returns that went in on the 15th, it's just taking a bit of time. Check back in a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by LawrenceGR View Post
      Could someone who E-files to Co often tell me how long it takes to have an E-file accepted? I sent one in Apr 15 and still no ack.
      I efiled one last week and had the ack back on the next day. The 15th may have bogged them down.

LT
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Thanks

I forgot to mention this is also the first time I have ever sent one to CO.

Comment

I forgot to mention this is also the first time I have ever sent one to CO.
          Do you file through your software company or directly? I use Drake and file through them. I can call them and find out where it stands with them. Although unlikely, it could be acknowledged and something happened so that the software company did not get it out to you. Of course, keep in mind, I may be "grasping at straws" here. :-)

LT
          Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

I use

Proseries and transmit to them, my records are showing it was sent to the state. Normally I get about a 12 hour turnaround on E-files, I sent one to Cal and it was accepted before the Fed was. I'll check again later today, if I don't get it back I'll call Intuit. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Update

I got it back this morning.

Comment

I got it back this morning.
                Good. When it's my problem, that is the type of problem solving that I like - it solves itself. :-)

LT

Comment

Working...
                X