No announcement yet.

Wonder if anyone benefits from a website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never met anyone who questioned or had to have the credentials proven to them. Just putting that you had the credential on the website would be enough. Of course that is just my opinion and I'm sure someone will come along and show me the error of my ways and why.:-)

LT
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Drake Web Site

For those who use Drake Software, there is a totally FREE web site available from Drake that can be customized to each business's personal needs. I received at least 2 new clients from my web site this year and I believe there were more. I'd have to dig out the records to see for sure. I have also registered the site for FREE with Yahoo business which has increased the traffic. We received about 1500 hits in the last 4 months. Not much for most sites but not bad for a tiny little business like mine.

If you'd like to look at my web site as just one example (I'm sure there are many others that are much better), you can go to www.HeritageTax.com.
      Lennox C. (Len) Boush, EA, FNTPI
      Heritage Income Tax Service, Inc.
      Portsmouth, VA

Comment

Ea

I posted an article from the NAEA explaining what an EA is on my newsletters page on my website. I titled it something like "So, Rita's an EA. Just what does that do for me?" in hopes of getting people to read it. DollarsSense.com

Comment

Working...
        X