This makes post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes post

You guys have put up with me for far to long.

You must be soooooooooooo old. By the way, there are gals too. What would we do without you, hope you make it to 20,000.

Comment

Wow.
      Since I only just finished posting #600, compared to you I feel like I'm giving everbody the silent treatement.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Well 2000! It has been a wondeful ride. Hopefully we will see many more posts to come.

Maybe Brad can give you a gold watch or something?

Comment

Well, I appreciate all your help. Hard to think back to before I found this board. (I suggest a gold star by your name. Or maybe senior senior member!)

Comment

Congrats!

That is a lot of good advice and suggestions. I certainly do appreciate all your time and effort on this board.

I've been a member for almost 3 years and am only a little over 800 posts so I have a long, long way to go to catch up with you. Probably never will.

Linda F

Comment

Sorry, I meant guys in the generic sense.

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
              You must be soooooooooooo old. By the way, there are gals too. What would we do without you, hope you make it to 20,000.
              Any my 18 yr old son would agree with you on the age thing.

Comment

I have to say

this board has become my favorite. There are so many experienced individuals that have helped to increase my knowledge for which I am very grateful.

Thank you all.

Comment

"Veritas" I'm sure means something like true or truth or truthful or truthfulness.

So, tell us the truth, veritas, did you post the response to the reply to your response to your post in this thread just to add to your total posts number?

Comment

Matt

When you speak, we listen.

Comment

I "borrowed" the name

Originally posted by les grans View Post
                      "Veritas" I'm sure means something like true or truth or truthful or truthfulness.

So, tell us the truth, veritas, did you post the response to the reply to your response to your post in this thread just to add to your total posts number?
                      from my son's school.

It seems a rather presumptuous name now for the forum.

Comment

Congratulations to you, Northwest.

Originally posted by veritas View Post

You guys have put up with me for far to long.
                        Well...it hasn't been that bad, and besides, you know lotsa handy tax stuff which you have generously passed on to us two thousand times and for which I'm sure the entire ship's company is grateful.

Say, just curious, but how is that -- as a Harley-Davidson fan/rider -- you became an accountant instead of a Hell's Angel?

P.S. Who's the guy in the Yellow Hat?

Thanks, BB

Comment

unintended consequences

I just typed the latte quote into my search engine

The first hit was from Curious George (oh, right, the man in the yellow hat)

The next TWO were for TMI posts.

Excellent.

Comment

Congrats

Veritas,

As previously posted I agree with all of the other posters on this thread, and then I thank you for my particular posts that you assisted on.

If you decide to change your user name, you most defintely need to let us know.

Sandy

Comment

Thank you

Thank you 2,000 times. And, the Man in the Yellow Hat is in the Curious George books for children. Been a long time since I read them with my now twenty-somethings, so don't ask me for details.

Comment

Working...
                              X