Land vs improvement %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land vs improvement %

Does anyone know what the % between dwelling and land would be in Fort Myers, FL? I need to depreciate a new rental for a client and he does not have that info, this first year. I emailed a friend in FL and he suggested 80/20 or conservative at 75/25, 75% being the dwelling, which is just the opposite of CA and I just want to be close to these suggestions.

Thank you,

Dennis

Are the

county records available online? They may have land vs improvements separated for property tax purposes.
    Last edited by veritas; 04-13-2008, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Veritas

I don't know if they are, but I will check this. Most of the time when I've tried to get this info, it's unavailable online, but it's worth a try!

Thanks,

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by DTS View Post
        Does anyone know what the % between dwelling and land would be in Fort Myers, FL? I need to depreciate a new rental for a client and he does not have that info, this first year. Thank you,Dennis
        It's on his real estate valuation that is sent out every year. He can get it from the city/county by calling them.

Comment

Burke

I just talked to the client and he is going to call and get the info tomorrow. I've always had to talk to a live person for this, if it's not listed on the tax statement.

Thanks,

Dennis

Comment

Working...
          X