Post #1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post #1000

O.K. gang! At the 11th hour of the April deadline, I find myself with nothing better to do than to make a big deal out of my 1000th post on this message board.

I am officially now in the brotherhood of grizzled veterans.

Now that you've wasted a otherwise perfectly productive half-a-minute reading this, get back to work!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Comment

Snag

And, that's 1000 great, thoughtful posts.

Now, you get back to work!!

Comment

Enjoyed them all

We have enjoyed all your posts....well, all that I read. I admit I haven't read them all.

You are a valuable asset on this board. Glad you are here.

Linda F

Comment

When Snaggle speaks, people listen

Comment

They do indeed!

Originally posted by BHoffman View Post
            When Snaggle speaks, people listen
            Congratulations Snag -- I'm with the other guys/gals and I like your posts very much.

P.S. We've got some good new guys on the board now, haven't we? Here's BHoffman and he/she seems like a nice poster, so welcome to here, Hoff (although at 65 posts, I guess you've been around a while and I must have missed some of them).

Comment

BHoffman

In the course of reading one of Hoffman's posts, I think it was let out of the bag that this is a Female from Feenix.

Seems like a sharp lady, and a welcome newcomer. Bart, guess that means you and I will have to clean up our mouth when she's online.

Comment

Thanks for those 1000 posts Snag. The help you have given me has been invaluable. Couldn't have made my way through some of the issues without you and the rest of the board.

Thanks to all that post.
                Noel
                "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Hi Snaggs, Now you have to spend more than 1/2 minute to read all replies. I am glad you are around and stay with all your experience and wisdom.

I will start down at the bottom again. I decided to not use my real name any longer and also never ever mention again that I am from Germany. I am afraid I am the only accountant in MT coming from Germany.

Comment

Nice for a he/she

"Here's BHoffman and he/she seems like a nice poster"

I'm a she. At least in the off season. These days I'm so sloppy it's hard to tell. Jeans and Tshirts are my standard tax season uniform.

Comment

Working...
                    X