If I may Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I may Say

There are certainly some of the nicest, kindest people on this board. Think about it, most of us are on the last minute push to finish up the season and folks still take time to help out a fellow worker with a problem. I am refering to the stock option thread a little farther down. I think through out the season, all should be commended on their willingest to help.
    I am almost done for this season (I hope) but I would like thank all of you for coming to my rescue so many times.

Same here. Thanks for the answers to my questions and all the answers to questions from others that I didn't participate in, but nevertheless learned from. This is a great bunch of friends & allies to have, especially at this time of year.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

And

a public thank you to Snaggletooth, aka Nashville, for the referral.

Now if I just knew who and where people on this board are, I would reciprocate when one
      of my clients moves to, say, Arkansas, or Minnetonka.
      ChEAr$,
      Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

It would

be nice to have a referral network. I had one of nieces call me after she moved to NY, I had to tell her I couldn't do her's this year (Pro Bono) if I had a name of someone in NY I would have sent her your way. Of she would know this would not be a freebie. This is a good thought if we could somehow set up a network.

Comment

For ChEAr$

Yes, it was a good solution for everyone to refer this guy to you. He had moved to your area and logistically almost impossible for me to serve his needs.

In fact, talked with him last week. He was very happy with your service and will be back to use you again next year if he is still living in your area.

I believe referrals are a good thing for clients that move from one area to another. For those whom I know locations, I pass on about 3-4 referrals annually from persons whom I know from this cyberspace board.

ChEAr$ you're right. We could do more of this if we knew cities or towns where some of our members live.

Comment

How about clients who live in our same towns whom we'd like to refer to someone far away?
            I have a couple of those if anyone is interested.
            Last edited by JohnH; 04-10-2008, 12:46 PM.
            "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
            X