Efile and 8453

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Efile and 8453

How much longer does having to send in a 8453 with clergy worksheets delay the refund? This is the first year I've use those worksheets, before I just noted on a line. The worksheets work slick, just didn't know I would have to mail them in. Do they send the refund before the sheets are processed? What can I tell my pastor to expect?

Not to worry

Originally posted by JenMO View Post
    How much longer does having to send in a 8453 with clergy worksheets delay the refund? This is the first year I've use those worksheets, before I just noted on a line. The worksheets work slick, just didn't know I would have to mail them in. Do they send the refund before the sheets are processed? What can I tell my pastor to expect?
    about any delays for efiling. Those 8453's just pile up at Austin or Andover and probably not
    even opened till May even.

I did notice at bottom something about such clergy worksheets; what are they all about?
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

They work so you can put in taxable income and housing non taxable income and figure the SE tax. You can put in expenses attrib to income and it takes a percentage to the Sch A and all to SE income. I used to make my own chart, but this works good.

Comment

Working...
      X