1040-ES Vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jiggers,

I charge $22 for the 1040-ES (all 4) plus I make the envelopes and stamp them. For the state I charge $14 for the same service.
    Looks like I'm overcharging a bit compared to your billing.

Comment

Larry-we charge the same price

Originally posted by Larry M View Post
      I charge $22 for the 1040-ES (all 4) plus I make the envelopes and stamp them. For the state I charge $14 for the same service.
      Looks like I'm overcharging a bit compared to your billing.
      Obviously, your customer (s) think the price is right or they would complain. Actually, I think it's a fair price. I factor in my time because everything else I do is electronic.

Peachie

Comment

I always did the ESs. I just paper clip them together and give them to the client, they can provide the envelope and stamp since most don't do all 4 anyway.

I noticed this year that ATX estimated tax vouchers have been wrong. I've had to recheck each of them as it is ignoring the fact they pay taxes on their W-2's for some reason. It didn't do it on all of them but most of them it did.

Comment

Thank you Peachie

I really appreciate your post. It's so very difficult to know what's right or wrong when one works out of a home office and has no contact with others OTHER than this board. I used to bounce things off Birdlegs. I appreciate everyone on this board.

Comment

IRS savings on sending ES vouchers

The IRS tries to save money by not sending out ES vouchers, yet with those that they do send out, they send a useless envelope to mail the return in.

None of my returns will go in those envelopes.
            Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
            X