Before it's too late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before it's too late

I just want to say that this is the first year I have purchased The Tax Book and it is GREAT!! Having this message board is invaluable. A community of caring tax experts.
    Great support by the guys at TTB. Best money I ever spent.

THANK YOU!

Ditto

This is my first year using TTB, and it is GREAT! Prior to this, I've mainly used the US Master Tax Guide. I still refer to that sometimes but TTB is better organized, has examples and worksheets, and gets right to the point. It's saved me a lot of time.

I've also been using the "search" feature on this forum and have found many answers to many questions. You guys are awesome!

Comment

the search feature...

... has saved me from many potentially humiliating moments in our "virtual office!"

Not my first year with TTB, and I cannot function without it, and this board. The ALL STATES book is wonderful as well. I also keep the "Fast Tax Facts" with me when I am out of the office. It's very handy, I use it often.

~possi
      "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Just want to piggyback on your comments

Originally posted by taxladyea View Post
        I just want to say that this is the first year I have purchased The Tax Book and it is GREAT!! Having this message board is invaluable. A community of caring tax experts.
        Great support by the guys at TTB. Best money I ever spent.

THANK YOU!
        This, too, is my first year using TTB. Previously, I purchased a similar guide. This truly is a great board that is very active and so very helpful to me as a Tax Pro. TBB has become daily reading for me--even when I don't need it.

Thanks to each of you that continue to contribute to my education. I see the EA exam in my not too distant future.

Peachie

Comment

Tax Book is definitely the prefered book

The only people who prefer "Competetor Q" are a couple of guys who were kicked off this forum.

Comment

Working...
          X