Relaxin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok

Like Bart, I'm going to leave this board to the three of you girls and head off. Did not finish my LLC, but will try to get a grasp on it in the morning.

Linda, "hi" to you, as well. Glad you are having a good season. Sounds like all of us are doing a good business this year, but are sharing in a bit more pressure for some reason. I guess that's what we live for, eh?

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by oceanlovin'ea View Post
      Ever heard of Chinquapin? It is a very LITTLE place down closer to Wilmington. I think it is about a hour north of Wilmington.

I have heard of Chinquapin and I drive through it occasionally when traveling from Charlotte to Jacksonville, NC. But even though I'm originally from NC, I don't know whether it's pronounced "Chin-KAW-pin" or "CHIN-ka-pin". Maybe I'll stop & ask sometime, although I'm usually driving through there at 11:00pm or so and all the streets are rolled up at that time of night.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Hair Cut

It's been more than six weeks since I got a hair cut, and I think it'll be after 15 April at this rate. Husband has been doing grocery shopping. I do have a load of laundry in. People calling to ask when they can pick up, and they're still two or six or 18 down my queue. I'm sleepy and dragging. Everyone's complaining about extensions, but I'm filing extensions now. Off to the chiropractor; sitting too much hunched over a computer. Love to all you hard workers, especially those up at all hours to answer my questions when I post in the middle of the night.

Comment

Working...
        X