In Just the Last Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Just the Last Hour

First, staple gun was empty, next used the last paper clip in the holder, paper tray ran out, add machine paper is at the end and now I just had to change the toner in my printer. Hope the drum is not next!!

I've only filled out 2 1040-A "Stimulus Payment" returns today. Gave out blank forms and envelopes to 2 more. And no one has called asking about it....I am having a blessed day.

Dianne in Mississippi

lol

when it rains... it pours...
    thanks for the chuckle, I can empathize with you!

Comment

Started Last Friday

Since last Friday, it has been one thing or another, Fax machine locked up due to who knows what, ran out of tax return covers, my cat sent papers flying when he jumped on the desk, ran out of "sign here tags" but the return information keeps coming in, and I am getting further behind, with not much result in completing.

Just checked "full moon" on 3/21/08, no wonder!

Sandy

Comment

My Pitty Bows stamp machine ran out of ink (cartridge) it will take 7 - 10 days they say. So now I have to go to the post office every day with a blank check. The drain in my parking lot was ready to cavein, just got it semi repaired today.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

I've ran out of tax covers also, staples, just about out of paper. I've had so many calls this week it isn't funny. People are so late coming in in. I have over 50 returns to complete. I know that may not be alot for some but for me it is at the end of March.

Comment

Originally posted by wv112 View Post
            First, staple gun was empty, next used the last paper clip in the holder, paper tray ran out, add machine paper is at the end and now I just had to change the toner in my printer. Hope the drum is not next!!

I've only filled out 2 1040-A "Stimulus Payment" returns today. Gave out blank forms and envelopes to 2 more. And no one has called asking about it....I am having a blessed day.

Dianne in Mississippi
            Had a very busy day as usually and thought I grabbed and used my chap stick on my dry lips, in my desk, and it was the GLUE STICK. I need desperate a vacation!
            SueBaby

Comment

Now....

Originally posted by SueBaby View Post
              Had a very busy day as usually and thought I grabbed and used my chap stick on my dry lips, in my desk, and it was the GLUE STICK. I need desperate a vacation!
              THAT'S FUNNY!!!!
              "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Not if you have it on your lips. But I agree, it's a comical situation.

Comment

Worst part of my day

is when I have to make up that huge bank deposit on drive all the way to the bank before I
                  can go home to happy hour.

But, I guess it could be worse. I might even run out of staples and have to refill the thing.
                  ChEAr$,
                  Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Last week I put regular staples in the jumbo stapler, and it took me a ridiculous number of days to figure out how I "broke" the stapler!!

Comment

Full Moon

Has to be!! Copier broke down, service man can't get here until Friday. No problem, drag out old trusty back up copier. Cartridge dried up like a rock. No spares. Ah, the wife's copier scanner-problem solved-not. Out of ink, she said I told you Monday and you were going to order for all machines. I did??? Oh well, there is a 24/7 Walmart 10 miles away. Back later.

Comment

So not just ME

So glad to hear it is not just me!

Just hate these mal functions during tax season crunch, a tax preparer's worst nightmare!

Thank goodness Staples usually delivers the next day! Altho I have a Wal-Mart as well about 6 miles a way, and a Best Buy, Target about 10 miles away, but who has time to go do that.

Sandy

Comment

Something I have done more than once

I know it is time to go home or at least take a break when I pick up the telephone and punch in the social security number of the client I need to speak with.

Comment

I have office depot 1.5 miles away, and office max 2.5 miles away and they are opening an office depot next to the work office.

It still took until I ran out of folders to get my butt down there...and I was down to 2 reams of paper too.

Comment

Glue Stick

Originally posted by SueBaby View Post
                              SueBaby, I think you are taking the "privacy policy" waaay too seriously...

"My lips are sealed" is a METAPHOR.
                              Burton M. Koss
                              koss@usakoss.net

Comment

Working...
                              X