Internet Fax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Fax

One day in the middle of tax season, my fax film ran out. I did not feel like traveling ten miles to buy a new film so I switched to e-fax and disconnected my fax line which offset the cost of using e-fax. If I have an outgoing fax, I still use my other fax machine which I temporarily plug into my regular telephone line. I don't send nearly as many faxes as I receive, so one telephone line is all I need.

Comment

Koss

I got a good laugh out of your first two comments and much instruction out of the rest of your post. I also learned a lot from the rest of the posts in this thread.

However, in the immortal words of Sgt. Joe Friday, "Just the Fax, Ma'am."

Comment

Requirement to "print."

Why not "print" to pdf instead of paper?
        T. R. Miller
        SunTaxMan
        www.SunTaxMan.com

Comment

Fax

Glad you enjoyed my sometimes warped sense of humor...

Hope you're having a great tax season.
          Burton M. Koss
          koss@usakoss.net

Comment

You might look into send2fax. It works for my small office and cost less than $ 12/month for my low volume needs.

Art

Comment

I use both analog and Internet fax. Sometimes is more convenient to send hardcopy paper through an analog fax, sometimes I need to receive fax when I’m out of the office so I use an Internet fax. Sometimes I need to send a fax to someone who doesn’t have any fax machine so I use a www.faxsv.com service, this allow me to send a fax to different email each time.

Comment

Working...
              X