1099 Misc and 1096

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1099 Misc and 1096

Earlier in the season I bought preprinted 1099 Misc and 1096 forms from Staples because while the software I uses prints on blank paper beautiful copies to mail to the recipients, it wants blank forms for the copy to be sent to the IRS and blank forms for the 1096. My first purchase of these forms was at Staples and what the package contained for mailing to the IRS was 1099 INTs and 1096s. Staples gave me my money back and I got acceptable forms elsewhere but the store insisted to me that all the packets they had were like mine so they could not give me a replacement. I ended up getting the replacement from elsewhere but I am puzzled. DId anyone else try to buy pre printed 1099 Misc Forms at Staples and if so did you get what you needed?

Yes

Yes, I found Forms 1099-MISC/1096 at Staples in two sizes of packages with software included. I used to do them via ATX on pretty perforated uni-forms, but didn't buy ATX this year (I still struggled with the red forms from the IRS, though). I remember seeing Forms 1099-INT and maybe a couple of others. I bought in January.

Comment

Working...
    X