Strange Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry M

That is good news! I have a client who is getting a big refund and needs it ASAP. Last year, one client didn't get their refund for 3 months.

Comment

Thanks to All

Mystery solved. I didn't think the practitioner hotline got involved with the "Where's the Refund" procedures, but they do, and were of considerable help.

Bank rejected their refund for some reason, so IRS authorized a paper check to be mailed, and printed it today.

Thanks to everyone who posted. Turned out to be much simpler than I thought, but for awhile I thought my guy had been picked for audit.

Comment

Lesson be Learned

Do not think the worst, Be positive and follow through to the end result.

Veritas, Bart and a few others are much better at quoting than I am (don't know where they find it),

However, positive thinking usually wins out, instead of some negative thinking, (such as oh my gosh there is a huge problem), that negative thinking can make certain things materialize, so I try not to go there too often.

Glad it all worked out for you and your client

Sandy

Comment

This was a very interesting post. I agree with you, Sandy. We attract what we think and it's amazing that fearful thoughts are almost instinctive, and then we have to remind ourselves they we rather want to trust that live is good to us and everything is going to work out. Of course, sometimes we don't like the end result.

Comment

Working...
          X