Roni Deutsch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roni Deutsch

Obviously, I don't do much traveling during tax season, but I'm wondering if people in other parts of the country are tuning in to the Roni Deutsch commercials.

Local cable commercials are flooding the airwaves with "Hey, I'm Roni Deutsch, and I'm here to tell you that you CAN win against the IRS and settle with them. Just call my office to save money, etc. etc." Less than 2 minutes later comes the Mexican version in Spanish. Roni Deutsch speaks Spanish herself.

Anywhere else getting sick of Roni Deutsch??

Originally posted by Snaggletooth View Post
    Anywhere else getting sick of Roni Deutsch??
    Hey, Snag - If you have Directv and see the commercials for Tax Associates with that sleazy looking lawyer (at least that is the impression he gives), Roni is much easier to look at and stomach. I have not seen the Spanish version.

They all bring to mind the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". Especially the one about getting a payroll tax debt of over a million dollars reduced to a few thousand.

LT
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
    X