Odd Ss Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Ss Form

Never in my 'tax' years have I seen a form like this. It is a white sheet of paper just with the monthly payments and medicare on it. My problem is: I xs the payments by 12 but only put down 1 month of Medicare on it. Now he mailed it so now what to do about it? Or does THAT matter just on the Medicare?
    SueBaby

Is this a printout from SSA? I've seen those this year, especially from seniors to file for the stimulus rebate when they have lost/misplaced the orginial 1099SSA.

Comment

Originally posted by ecb34691 View Post
      Is this a printout from SSA? I've seen those this year, especially from seniors to file for the stimulus rebate when they have lost/misplaced the orginial 1099SSA.
      No, this is the original one they get every year, just what they get a month. Never seen one like that. No SS# on it just their monthly amount and Medicare. But I slept on it and thought I did put their Medicare in with the SS payment which is on the 1040 all together, so I am good to not worry. Right?

Like I always think: The 500 (or more) 'board' heads are better than one (mine). Thanks to ALL and have a very nice day. And also thanks for being there when needed (and not). Love just to read====learn alot.
      SueBaby

Comment

This is the one that SSA sends every year to tell them what their new monthly payment will be will the COLA increase and Medicare increases. Just remember to use the right year. Some people bring in the one they received in Dec showing what they will receive in 2008 and you may have to back into the 2007 figure (reduce by the % of COLA).

Comment

Originally posted by ecb34691 View Post
          This is the one that SSA sends every year to tell them what their new monthly payment will be will the COLA increase and Medicare increases. Just remember to use the right year. Some people bring in the one they received in Dec showing what they will receive in 2008 and you may have to back into the 2007 figure (reduce by the % of COLA).
          Thanks to remind me of that. It is hard to check EVERY little detail and that would make a BIG difference.
          SueBaby

Comment

Working...
          X