Sch A?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sch A?

Does the Sch A go with the 1040 Stimulus Payment?
    SueBaby

Originally posted by SueBaby View Post
    Does the Sch A go with the 1040 Stimulus Payment?
    Sue Baby> Please explain a little more???????
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
      Sue Baby> Please explain a little more???????
      Sorry, I have worked all week-end til I can't talk nor type. When I mailed the rebate in for 2 couples on the Stimulus Payment do I mail in the Sch A with that 1040? They just have SS. But on the Sch A had their Medicare and taxes on it.
      SueBaby

Comment

Sorry, I have worked all week-end til I can't talk nor type. When I mailed the rebate in for 2 couples on the Stimulus Payment do I mail in the Sch A with that 1040? They just have SS. But on the Sch A had their Medicare and taxes on it.
        The return would of been a standard deduction, so no Schedule A is needed.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
          The return would of been a standard deduction, so no Schedule A is needed.
          Whew! what a relief mailed so many out and did not think of that . Mailed one today with it just in case before I found out from you. Thank you for saving my 'brain' again. It gets overloaded sometimes===just on simple things. THANK YOU!
          SueBaby

Comment

Are you saying that, initially, the Schedule A was itemising Medicare & FICA? You're joking, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by bertrans View Post
              Are you saying that, initially, the Schedule A was itemising Medicare & FICA? You're joking, yes?
              HA! I could put a happy face here. I guess my question was Does the Sch A go with the Stimulus Payment? Thank goodness no for I have done alot of them without it.

By the way----how do you do the happy faces????? They do cheer me up and make me smile. I could have used the EEEEK one many times over and over.
              SueBaby

Comment

In the Posting Rules at the bottom of the page, click on Smiles

Big Grin
                Smile
                Cool
                EEK!

Comment

Originally posted by Gene V View Post
                  In the Posting Rules at the bottom of the page, click on Smiles

Big Grin
                  Smile
                  Cool
                  EEK!
                  Coooool! Thanks.
                  SueBaby

Comment

Working...
                  X