Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would it be appropriate to use one 2106 for two employers? The person I have is in sales but has worked for two different employers. If I use two I will have to paper file the return.

Two employers

I took a quick look through instructions for 2106 and do not see this referred to. My understanding is that the 2106 is for the individual filing the return. I don't find anywhere on the 2106 where it asks for the name of the employer, etc. So, it doesn't look to me as if there is a problem with filing one form.

You probably want to make notes of how you handle it in case of a question in the future. However, if there was a complaint, it should net out the same either way.

LT
    Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

I thought

it would probably be alright. It is the same work, on the Michigan return they do ask for a EIN but I don't think that will be a problem either if I list the employer that made the reimburstment. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X