Slow moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow moving

Has anyone noticed this board moving slow? I even got timed out the other day. If no one else is having this problem perhaps it's just my connection.

Same here

I've noticed the same thing the last couple of days. It does not happen all the time, so I thought maybe it was something on my end of things too. Maybe there are lots of people logged on and that is slowing things down a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by LawrenceGR View Post
      Has anyone noticed this board moving slow? I even got timed out the other day. If no one else is having this problem perhaps it's just my connection.

The beginning of the week was bad, I couldn't log in and I also got bumped once. Today seems better.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by LawrenceGR View Post
        Same problem even just now.
        SueBaby

Comment

Same here in NC

I also thought it was my computer or internet provider, but other internet info is loading fine.

Seems to take a while to go from post to post. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day either.

Sandy

Comment

Same here

I thought it was my problem.

LT
            Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

I have also been having problems. But it seems like it was happening on other forums I frequent that also use VBulletin for their forum. Might be something with it. Several of the domain name forums I belong to use VB and theirs were slow also.

Comment

Noticed the same thing. Like you all, thought it was my computer.

Comment

Working...
                X