Stimulus package--- Drake users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimulus package--- Drake users

The rebate form is incorporated in the software. Every return prepared has the rebate form at the end of the list.

Way to go Drake

brian
    Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Rebate form?

What rebate form are you talking about. Does anyone have to file a form for the rebate?

Comment

No Special Form

Originally posted by John of PA View Post
      What rebate form are you talking about. Does anyone have to file a form for the rebate?
      What Brian is talking about is for us Drake users, the rebate is being automatically calculated, and the print out of the calculation worksheet is available for us to provide to our clients...Gotta to love those Drake programmers!!!

Comment

My program (Lacerte) does the same thing; it will print a paragraph on the client letter stating
        what the estimated rebate will be, also prints the break-down on the general information
        sheets that prints.

Comment

Originally posted by myerstaxes View Post
          What Brian is talking about is for us Drake users, the rebate is being automatically calculated, and the print out of the calculation worksheet is available for us to provide to our clients...Gotta to love those Drake programmers!!!
          I agree. Nice job, Drake! I wonder why they didn't announce this with an email?

Comment

Working...
          X