Louisiana preparers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisiana preparers

Has anybody had to deal with the Road Home Grants. If so how is it reported.

Only one

Am I the only tax preparer in the state of Louisiana on this board??????

Comment

From La

But I live in north La and haven't had the road home or katernia mess.I think some of the road home will be income.Not sure though.

Comment

Not in LA but

Originally posted by clr View Post
        Am I the only tax preparer in the state of Louisiana on this board??????
        I'm not in LA, but encourage you to keep one thing in mind. Many of the posters to the board have clients they work with during the day and do their posting at the end of the day. They will not immediately get back with an answer.

Having said that, I had a LA question last year and I think that I only found one or two LA preparers.

Best of luck in finding your answer.

LT
        Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

I'm not from LA either, but doing a simple search on the LA website gave me this link:

Is that what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Donanita View Post
            But I live in north La and haven't had the road home or katernia mess.I think some of the road home will be income.Not sure though.
            I am from north La too and I am like you. I haven't had it either (everything else tough.)
            SueBaby

Comment

Thx

Thanks ya'll. Bees that did help.

Comment

Working...
              X