Looking for the ATX comm bd- MO preparers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the ATX comm bd- MO preparers

Wanted to ask Mo preparers. ATX just updated the Mo-A for the health ins prem subtraction which I hadn't caught, (forgot about it ) Now I will have to amend all who qualified. I would guess those forms couldn't be efiled until today, so was everyone paper filing the MO? Am I the only one that missed it. I guessed I relied on my software too much. Does MO need some kind of proof of premiums paid- can do on paper file, but not efile.

Link

Did you want the link to the ATX Board?

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I have the link, can't get it to come up. I know a lot of the same people are on there as here, but just looking for the ones who might be having the same problems as me.

Comment

I remember some talk about people having trouble accessing it because of the version of IE or their pop up blocker or something like that. Have you tried holding down the "Control" key when you click on the link?
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
        X