Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proseries and Rebate

From the current newsletter:
    A ProSeries/1040 update and ProSeries Basic/1040 update anticipated to be available online by the end of February will include a worksheet that will calculate the estimated amount of proposed rebate your client could expect to receive. The ProSeries/1040 Complete update will also include a Client Advisor recommendation that informs the client of the estimated amount of rebate.

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
    From the current newsletter:
    A ProSeries/1040 update and ProSeries Basic/1040 update anticipated to be available online by the end of February will include a worksheet that will calculate the estimated amount of proposed rebate your client could expect to receive. The ProSeries/1040 Complete update will also include a Client Advisor recommendation that informs the client of the estimated amount of rebate.
    That's cool, I forwarded this notice to Drake. It'd be nice if each of the SW added a worksheet.

Comment

But I don't want

to have to go online. How about if there was something within the program itself, or the 1040A that had "Stimulus Package" already printed on it?

The client advisor feature is a joke - have to open separate excel files and print from there. I don't need a program to tell me how to advise my clients - that's why they come to me in the first place. Funny how I got along without this "feature" all these years.
      Sandy >^..^<

Comment

Lacerte and rebate

Last update has a section on the General Information page.

Comment

I agree with Sandy in regards to the client advisor. And how many pages need to be printed anyway. I turned the client advisor off after one tax return.
          Noel
          "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Wish Proseries would have spent energy elsewhere

The Client Advisor is a joke. I hope they do a survey to see how many professionals actually used it. The advise is simplistic and the data on the other pages is already available on other forms in the program itself (but without the bar charts).

I hope next year they put the time and money into fixing the network problems and making a professional MN product.

Comment

Working...
            X